Crazy Friday

>> Friday, May 16, 2014

Bullseye
My favorite son-in-law and 2 of the grands, 2010ish


"But God is not the author of confusion but of peace." (1 Cor. 14:33)

        This morning, I went with my Ben and Gabbi to an ultrasound appointment (babygrand is due TOMORROW, by the way!). For hours,  the decision volleyed back and forth, back and forth, between inducing labor today or next week, today or next week, today... until finally the decision landed in the next week court.

        I imagined God looking down and just smiling, because He has known the day, hour, and minute of Colt's arrival since before time began. "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world." (Eph. 1:3-4)

       I'll keep you "posted" on our blessed event! Please help me pray for a happy and healthy delivery! Thank you!!!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP