Ordered Steps

>> Thursday, December 29, 2016

Ruth and Frankincense
(a new storybook-in-the-making)







"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way." (Psalm 37:23)



For months, I've slaved over Secrets of Shiloh - rewriting an expanded edition of my second Christian children's book, when what to my wondering eyes should appear... 

New characters filled with such cuteness and pep, 
That I knew in a moment God was reordering my steps. 


So - republication of Shiloh now sits on the back burner, and Ruth and Frankincense, A Christmas Story is simmering in the possibility pot.

In the Acts chapter 16, Paul and Silas presumably were headed to Asia when the Holy Spirit redirected their steps to Phrygia and Galatia. Then while headed north for Bithynia, the Spirit of Jesus once again did not allow them to go. Instead, the evangelists for Christ traveled to the seaport of Troas.

I've heard it said that God is our co-pilot. Not! God's the pilot. Beloved, allow His Spirit to turn you any which way but loose!








0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP