If My People

>> Wednesday, June 27, 2018





"And all the people...say with pride and arrogance of heart: 'The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with cut stones; the sycamores have been cut down, but we will replace them with cedars." (Isaiah 9:9-10)



Phillip and I just finished Johathan Cahn's The Harbinger. Written as a narrative fiction, Cahn presents mind-boggling parallels between the decline and fall of ancient Israel and America's history and current events. God used Cahn's novel to motivate me to pray fervently for the USA.

Beloved, will you join me? Pray today that America will repent and return to God through Jesus Christ!

"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will her from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP