Week #4: Glassco Family Beach Trip Bible Memorization Challenge

>> Thursday, January 23, 2020

Our Dan
US Marine Corp
2009



"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)


On September 15, 2009, the US Marine Corp awarded our Dan a Meritorious Mast for superior performance of duty while serving as the lead vehicle driver in combat patrols for the Regiment Combat Team 6, II Marine Expeditionary Force O1 in Iraq. Although this mama is not a big fan of tattoos, I couldn't complain about the big cross inked on his back with these words:

 PHIL 4:13 CHRIST STRENGTHENS ME  


This week's Glassco-Family-Beach-Trip-Bible-Memorization-Challenge verse is: Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." 


And so can you, beloved.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP