Never Dreamed I'd See the Day

>> Thursday, April 28, 2022

 


"For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told." (Habakkuk 1:5)



Today, my football line-backer, US Marine, drug-interdiction officer son is baking M&M cookies for the teachers at his kindergartner's school. I never dreamed I'd see the day. SMILE!



In the Old Testament, God told the prophet Habakkuk that He was going to do something unprecedentedly unbelievable. The prophecy was not a happy promise, however, it was God's warning for His coming judgment. He would raise up the fierce Babylonian army against His own people who had ignored God's law and acted wickedly.



My parents would not have believed the wickedness of today even if someone had told them it was coming. Beloved, let us PRAY and OBEY God today, tomorrow, and forever!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP