Awesome Wonder

>> Thursday, September 22, 2022

 



"So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the waters teemed and that moved about it..." (Genesis 1:21)



To kiss the summer goodbye, my Phillip and I took a spur of the moment trip to St. George Island. This morning, we watched over 5 pods of dolphins with 3 to 8 or more dolphins in each pod rolling over the surface of the sea and leaping into the air!



Decades ago, Carl Boberg penned:



Oh Lord, my God


When I, in awesome wonder


Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made . . . 


Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee


How great Thou art, how great Thou art!




Centuries ago, the psalmist wrote:



O my soul, bless God!


God, my God, how great You are!


Dressed up in sunshine,


and all heaven stretched out for Your tent.


You built Your palace on the ocean depths,


made a chariot out of clouds and


took off on wind-wings . . .


What a wild and wonderful world, God!


You made it all, with Wisdom at Your side,


made earth overflow with Your


wonderful creations.


Oh, look — the deep, wide sea,


brimming with fish past counting!


(Psalm 104, the Message)









0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP