I Must Tell Jesus

>> Monday, October 31, 2022


"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them." (Romans 8:28)



I signed a contract with Trilogy Christian Publishing, an affiliate of Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) to rebrand and market Fish Fry through their 1.8 million-follower social media.

I was so exited!

My kids and grands, however, don't like the new cover (that I approved). They think it looks like Halloween.

That made me sad. 

(Fish Fry is not about Halloween. It's an action-packed adventure that includes a nail-biting trek through a cave.)

So, I talked to Jesus. 

About my concerns.

The only One able. 

To work this for good.


Made a mistake, beloved? You must tell Jesus!


(P.S. The post-production team is changing the cover. Thank You, Lord Jesus.)


 








0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP