Good Ol' Summertime

>> Thursday, May 30, 2024

 

grandboys



"Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear My voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends." (Revelation 3:20)


I love summertime! Lightning bugs, sunshine, warm temperatures, croaking frogs, singing crickets, late sunsets. But most of all, I love additional time with my superman, kids, and grands.

Chapters two and three of the book of Revelation are messages that Jesus sent to seven churches in Asia Minor (modern-day Turkey) through the Apostle John. Because believers in Laodicea had grown lukewarm, Jesus asked His apathetic friends to open their hearts and rekindle love and fellowship with Him.

Beloved, like us, our Heavenly Father loves spending time with His kids. Have you answered His knock today?


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP