Daddy Date

>> Tuesday, August 8, 2017

My favorite son-in-law 
and my favorite grandgirl (illustrator of A Willowkins Christmas Story)




"Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear My voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends." (Revelation 3:20)



O heavenly Father, I love you! Thank You for giving my grandgirl an awesome dad who loves You and works diligently to bring up his children in the good way they should go. Thank You that our ten-year-old's first "date" is with Stephen. May she measure every future (far in the future) wanna-be boyfriend against the honorable, God-fearing man she calls daddy. 

I pray that You, Lord Jesus, will forever be her first love and that the two of you will spend hours and hours and hours together.  May she enjoy the fleeting season of childhood, and in Your perfect timing, please lead her to Your chosen "ana duo" - her husband and companion in the work of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen and amen.


21 Days of Prayer: www.churchofthehighlands.com

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP