Teeth-changing Faith

>> Monday, August 14, 2017

My Ben, 1980s





Jesus asked them, "Do you believe I am able to do this?" (Matthew 9:28)




After hearing of the coming time when a wolf will dwell with the lamb and the lion with the the young calf, Ben, as a little boy, asked,"Then what will the lion and the wolf eat?"

We found the answer in Isaiah 11:7: "The cow and the bear will graze...the lion will eat straw like the ox."

Without a blink of doubt, Ben said, "Cool. Then God will have to change their teeth." 

In the back of my journal, I've jotted an "impossible" prayer list - impossible for man and me, but absolutely, completely doable for my Almighty God. 

O Lord, give us childlike, unblinking, teeth-changing faith to fervently pray, totally trust, and patiently wait on You - the only One who is able!

"Look! I am about to do something new; even now it is coming. Do you see it? Indeed, I will make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert." (Isaiah 43:19)




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP