In or Out

>> Tuesday, January 24, 2017

"Flash" the grandboy





"Not everyone who calls out to Me, 'Lord! Lord!' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of My Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, 'Lord! Lord! We prophesied in Your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in Your name.' But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away form Me, you who break God's laws.'" (Matt. 7:21-23)



Years ago, while refereeing a kids' basketball game, my Phillip blew the whistle on a player out of bounds. "I was NOT out of bounds!" the lad argued confidently. "Look down at your feet," Phillip calmly replied to the boy with both feet planted outside the boundary lines.

In his book Follow Me, A Call to Die. A Call to Live., Dr. David Platt wrote: 
"Is it possible for you or me to profess to be a Christian and yet not know Christ? Absolutely. And according to Jesus, it's actually probable...Masses of men, women, and children around the world...are sitting comfortably under the banner of Christianity but have never counted the cost of following Christ."

Even demons believe in Jesus, beloved. Do you really know Him? Better yet, does Jesus know you?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP