Happy Birthday to Me

>> Friday, April 6, 2018

L-R brother Mark, me, brother Rocky
My 2nd birthday, April 6, 1958



"And God blessed..." (Genesis 1:28)



I'm 62 today. It's 11:09 a.m., and God has already blessed my socks off with happy birthday texts, emails, phone calls, cards, and even a solo "Happy Birthday to You" serenade from my amazing son-in-law!


But a morning highlight for me was speaking God's message to 4th and 5th graders at Briarwood Christian Elementary School: 


"Children, when I say no to your prayers, trust that I love you, I am with you, and I am up to something good - even when sorrows like sea billows roll."


And, beloved, His message is for you as well.




Coming soon!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP