Little Library

>> Thursday, May 24, 2018





"And don't for a minute let this Book of The Revelation be out of mind. Ponder and meditate on it day and night, making sure you practice everything written in it. Then you'll get where you're going; then you'll succeed." (Joshua 1:8 The Message)



I'm on a treasure hunt: finding little free libraries tucked into neighborhoods across Birmingham and adding a copy of Sea Billows for the children, and I'm pondering a little library in our our front yard for Highland Lakes.

What's the best book you've ever read, beloved? For me, it's the B-I-B-L-E! Yes, that's the Book for me. I stand alone on the Word of God, the B-I-B-L-E! (smile)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP