Seat Pillows

>> Thursday, May 31, 2018


my back porch



"He must increase, but I must decrease." (John 3:30)


On Amazon, when I typed in Sea Billows to see if my new book is available, the question popped up: Did you mean seat pillows? LOL (And yes, Amazon does carry Sea Billows.)

It reminded me of a story told years ago by Dr. Tony Campolo, an American sociologist, pastor, author, and public speaker. When his children were small, the family pulled into a virtually empty parking lot of a church where he was scheduled to speak. 
From the backseat, his little boy blurted, "Dad, nobody's here!" His little girl quickly scolded her brother, "Shhhh!!! It's hard to be famous when nobody knows who you are!" (smile)

May everything we do shine the spotlight on Jesus, the One who deserves all the applause.




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP