The Whole Kit and Caboodle

>> Monday, June 17, 2019

Phillip Glassco Family,
the whole kit and caboodle

"Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness, and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips!" (Psalm 63:3-5)


We ate.
We swam.
We laughed.
We played.
We water-skied.
We knee-boarded.
We biked.
We conquered the zipline adventure course.
We hiked.
We ran.
We hugged.
We wakeboarded.
We jet-skied.
We innertubed.
We swang.
We fished.
We picked fresh veggies in the garden.
We drove the Ranger, four-wheeler, and golf cart.
We slipped down the slip-n-slide into the river.
We jumped.
We danced.
We kissed.
We sang.
We drew.
We colored.
We raced.
We played Spikeball.
We played KanJam.
We played the piano.
We played Empires.
We told stories.
We imagined.
We planned for next year's family vacation.
AND
We thank and praise the Lord for His goodness and lovingkindness and gracious gift of together-with-family!!!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP