The Whole Picture

>> Monday, October 21, 2019



"...I ponder every morsel of wisdom from You, I attentively watch how You've done it. I relish everything You've told me of life, I won't forget a word of it...Open my eyes so I can see...My soul is starved and hungry, ravenous!—insatiable for Your nourishing commands...Help me understand these things inside and out...Give me insight so I can do what You tell me...Guide me down the road of Your commandments; I love traveling this freeway!...Oh, how I love all You've revealed...Every word You give me is a miracle word...Break open Your words, let the light shine out, let ordinary people see the meaning..." ~Psalm 119 The Message~


The illustration above is merely one, small detail of a drawing by our talented, twelve-year-old grandgirl. Can you identify the picture?

As I'm studying the Gospel of John through Dr. Tim Mackie's teachings, I've discovered that I've only understood the surface of a deep ocean of God-given information. As we dig into the repeated words and phrases and their connections to the Hebrew writings of the Old Testament, the whole Bible picture begins to come into focus.




AMAZING!



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP