Everything That Has Breath

>> Friday, December 6, 2019

great white heron
at our farm


"Proclaim with me the LORD's greatness;
let us praise His name together!"
(Psalm 34:3)

"Sing to the LORD, all the world!
Worship the LORD with joy;
come before Him with happy songs!"
(Psalm 100:1-2)

"I will proclaim Your greatness, my God and King;
I will thank You forever and ever.
Every day I will thank You;
I will praise You forever and ever.
The LORD is great and is highly praised;
His greatness is beyond understanding."
(Psalm 145:1-3)

"Praise the LORD!
Praise Him in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty expanse.
Praise Him for His mighty deeds;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness...
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!"
(Psalm 150)


Do you have breath, beloved? Then praise the LORD today and every day as we count down to Christmas!





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP