I Will Follow Him

>> Tuesday, February 25, 2020

my superman
Sanibel Marina




"At once they left their nets and followed Him." (Matthew 4:20)


I've followed that man around for pert near fifty years now, and I've followed Jesus even longer.

One day over two thousand years ago, two brothers called Peter and Andrew dropped their fishing nets and followed Jesus for the rest of their lives.

Beloved, who are you following?

I will follow Him, follow Him wherever He may go
There isn't an ocean too deep
A mountain so high it can keep, keep me away.

I love Him, I love Him, I love Him
And where He goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow
He'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love
From now until forever, forever, forever! 1

1 I WIL FOLLOW HIM. Peggy March. 1963.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP