Teach the Children

>> Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Winfred and Verna Watson Family
 kids, grands, and great-grands
December 2019


"The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." (Psalm 18:2)


It's time for the #16-Glassco-Beach-Trip-Bible-Memorization-Challenge verse. This morning I prayed, "Lord, what verse do You want the grands to learn this week?"

"Teach the children Joshua 1:9. 'Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.'"

Beloved, I challenge you to hide Joshua 1:9 in your heart, mind, and soul this week as well.

"I have hidden Your word in my heart that I might not sin against You." (Psalm 119:11)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP