It's Shake 'n Bake

>> Thursday, August 27, 2020

our Rebecca "helping" me make biscuits
1983



"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago." (Ephesians 2:10)


Anybody remember the old Kraft Shake 'n Bake commercials from the 60s where the little girl "helps" her mom prepare the chicken and brags:  "It's Shake 'n Bake, and I helped!" 

I feel like that little girl whenever the Lord let's me "help" Him. Even though He could do good works just fine without us, isn't God a good Father to let His kids participate. 

What are you and the Father doing today, beloved? "It's Shake 'n Bake, and I helped!"

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP