Sacrifice of Praise

>> Friday, August 21, 2020


my favorite grand girl
2015


"Through Jesus, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name. And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased." (Hebrews 13:15-16)


What a glorious morning, offering up sacrifices of praise to our God led by 12-time-Grammy-Award-winning artist CeCe Winans. Service available all day at:
www.churchofthehighlands.com

O beloved, storm-tossed and not comforted, though the winds of trouble blow strong against your back, offer the One who never leaves you nor forsakes you the sacrifice of thanksgiving and praise. He is worthy.


I was sure by now, God you would have reached down
And wiped our tears away,
Stepped in and saved the day.
But once again, I say amen
That it's still raining
As the thunder rolls
I barely hear Your whisper through the rain
I'm with you
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise
The God who gives and takes away

And I'll praise you in this storm
And I will lift my hands
That You are who You are
No matter where I am
And every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise you in this storm. 1


1 PRAISE YOU IN THIS STORM. Written by Mark Hall and Bernie Herms. Recorded by Casting Crowns. Released on January 28, 2006.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP