Blessed Way to Start Today

>> Thursday, October 1, 2020

 

first graders, Dawn, "Mr. Greenleaf," and me
2015



"I thank God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now." (Philippians 1:3-5)


Ding from Dawn: "Good morning. 🌞 Do you have time to visit for a while this morning?"

Me: "I sure do! Would you like to take a walk?"

Dawn: A walk sounds nice.💕

Dawn and I met several years ago in Bible study and later worked together leading inner-city Bible studies and creating Mr. Greenleaf's Unforgettable Summer, Christian children's book published in 2015 by Deep Sea Publishing.  Dawn illustrated; I wrote.



What a blessed way to start today, walking and talking and praying with my beloved friend and co-working in the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Beloved, what are you thanking God for today?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP