O My God

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2020

 

Our Dan and Mrs. McClanahan
First Baptist Church preschool
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 1990



"You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses His name." (Exodus 20:7)
"Glorify the Lord with me, let us exalt His name together." (Psalm 34:3) 


Once upon a time as a young mom and preschool teacher, I taught my children and students that we are to say capital G "God" only when we talk to Him or about Him but never as a mere expression or byword. 

Beloved, always exalt God; never disparage Him. 

Selah.

"I delight to do Your will, O my God; Your law is within my heart." (Psalm 40:8)






0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP