Prayer Day #19: Field of Dreams

>> Thursday, August 26, 2021

pickleball/basketball court
in the making




"In the last days," God says, "I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams." (Acts 2:17)


Remember the 1989 baseball classic "Field of Dreams?" Well, under the trees at the farm, my superman is building his field of dreams: a pickleball/basketball court.



Ten years ago, I was challenged to seek God's dreams for me rather than take my dreams to God. It started a journey I'd never dreamed of: writing children's books.



Beloved, I challenge you to seek the Lord with all your heart — ask Him to show you His dreams for you. 



"For we are God's masterpiece. He created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago." (Ephesians 2:10)



"Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass!" (1 Thessalonians 5:24)

 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP