Prayer Day #4: Nobody, Everybody, Somebody

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2021

 

my grandboy
Orange Beach, AL
June 2021




"But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus — the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God." (Acts 20:24)



Before the 21 Days of Prayer services early this morning, I texted a question for my 12-year-old grandboy: "What's your favorite praise song?"

Answer: "Nobody" by Casting Crowns. 1

I looked it up and learned that "Nobody" is based on the life of John the Baptist when people asked who he was. His answer: "I'm just a voice shouting in the wilderness, 'Clear the way for the LORD's coming!" (John 1:23)



Today, beloved, be the somebody who tells everybody about Jesus!


1 NOBODY. Mark Hall, Bernie Herms, Matthew West of Casting Crowns, Provident Label, 2019.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP