He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2021

 

grands
Clear Creek Trail




"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." (Galatians 6:2)


Saturday, when our grandgirl gave her younger brother a piggyback ride, it reminded me of the 1969 ballad "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" written by Bobby Scott and Bob Russell and recorded by The Hollies and later Neil Diamond.

Got a friend in need, beloved? Carry their burden to God in prayer.

"The road is long, with many a winding turn,
that leads to who knows where? Who knows when? 
But I'm strong . . . strong enough to carry him.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
So on we go.
His welfare is my concern."




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP