Shadows

>> Thursday, November 18, 2021

"Isaac"
 from Fish Fry
illustration by talented artist
Anya Elizabeth Figert

 


"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty...He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God and I trust Him." (Psalm 91:1-2)




Illustrations are completed, book cover is designed, and I'm in the final edits of the manuscript before handing Fish Fry over to Deep Sea Publishing. In this story of a young boy's quest for courage, Isaac says, "Fear is like a dark shadow. It follows you around everywhere you go."



Beloved, which shadow are you under today? Stressing in the dark shadow of fear or resting in the shadow of the Most High God?



Run to the Lord, dear one. He will cover you with His feathers and shelter you with His wings. His faithful promised will be your protective shield. When you call to Him, He will answer; He will be with you in trouble and rescue you. (Psalm 91:4,15)



"Even when I walk through the shadow of the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for You are close beside me." (Psalm 23:4)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP