Pray for the Next Generation

>> Friday, January 20, 2023

 

My daddy and mother with their grandkids
(who are now adults with kids of their own)
Christmas 1985




"...so that you, your children, and their children after them may fear the LORD your God as long a you live by keeping all His decrees and commands that I give you, and so that you may enjoy long life...Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." (Deuteronomy 6:2, 5)



The prayer focus on this #13 day of 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting is pray for the next generation. The most common prayers requested by thousands of students at Church of the Highlands are:



The children:


1. Pray for my parents and family.


2. Pray for my friends at school who are hurting.



The teenagers:


1. Pray for boldness to live out my faith and not be fearful of what others think.


2. Pray for godly friendships that will hold me accountable.



The college students:


1. Pray for me to stand firm and not conform to the typical college life. I am tired of that.


2. Pray for my friend to discover their faith in college, not lose it.



Pray, beloved. Pray often. Pray fervently for the next generation!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP