Wake Up

>> Tuesday, January 17, 2023

 

me
1958



"Awake, O sleeper,
Arise from the dead,
And Christ will shine on you!"
(Ephesians 5:14)



In the PT phase of recovery from a broken leg, I'm working to wake up the quad and glute muscles. I believe God is telling me to wake up spiritually, as well.

In Jesus's message to the Church of Sardis in Revelation chapter 3, He said: 

"I know your deeds, that you have a name that you are alive, and yet you are dead. Be constantly alert, and strengthen the things that remain...The one who overcomes...I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels."

Let us wake up, beloved. 

Wake up in passionately worshipping God.

Wake up in purposefully  reading God's Word.

Wake up in fervently praying.

Wake up in compassionately serving others.

Wake up!





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP