Fully Engage

>> Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Phillip and me
"Fully Engaged"
Wedding Day 1977



"...I focus my attention on what You are saying..."
(Psalm 119:69 The Message)




I often ask friends and family, "What's Jesus teaching you these days?" Well, these days, He's telling me, "Jill, fully engage with whoever you're with. Listen attentively, show interest, and fully focus on that person - beginning with Me."

Oh, prone to wander, Lord I feel it! My mind drifts from Your throne of grace and meanders back to earth too many times. Just this morning, I stopped in the middle of our visit to make a doctor's appointment. Help, please!

Precious ones, with God's help, let's fully engage with the one we're with.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP