Questions and Answers

>> Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Spring Mill State Park
(photo by my Rebecca)


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take." (Prov. 3:5-6 NLT)


Because we're nearing the end of our fall Bible study: Bible Basics for Young Women, last week I journaled, "Lord, what's my spring semester assignment? I don't need to figure this out; I need to hear Your voice." 

The following morning, I read Hebrews 6:1: "So let us stop going over the basic teachings about Christ again and again. Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding."

Pretty clear answer! Thank You, Lord Jesus. 

Next semester, we're studying the books of Daniel and Revelation. "And so, God willing, we will move forward to further understanding" (Heb. 6:3).

Have questions, beloved? Don't try to figure things out. Seek Jesus and His will, and He'll show you what to do!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP