Humble, Gentle, and Patient

>> Thursday, October 25, 2018

grandboy and lamb
2013ish



"Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other's faults because of your love." (Ephesians 4:2)


I've been dealing with a challenging situation this week. In the middle of the night, a merry-go-round of frustration and what-should-I-do whirled around my mind. When I prayed, the Holy Spirit reminded me to pray for the target of my frustration, and first thing this morning, I read the "be humble, gentle, and patient" verse that Paul wrote to the Ephesians. By 10:45 a.m., the situation was resolved. Thank You, Lord Jesus, the omniscient, all-wise, and powerful God.

Frustrated, beloved? Choose humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for others' faults and pray for them.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP