Run to Win

>> Tuesday, October 2, 2018


Grandboy
Cross Country Race




"Don't you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!"
(1 Corinthians 9:24)




Oh how I love God's voice! How does one hear His voice? You read His Word. This morning, He said, "Jill, run to win!"

"Yes, Sir! And what would You tell the world today, Lord?"

"My children, run to win! Earthly prizes will fade away, but you run for the eternal prize. Run with purpose in every step. Stay alert and in top condition. Tell everyone about Me and don't miss out yourself (1 Corinthians 9:24-27). Press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which I, through My Son, Jesus Christ, am calling you (Philippians 3:14)."

Amen! Oh, how I love God's voice!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP