I Cannot

>> Wednesday, October 10, 2018

"Sunrise"
photo by our Rebecca


"Please listen, O Shepherd of Israel, You who lead Joseph's descendants like a flock. O God, enthroned above the cherubim, display Your radiant glory... Show us Your mighty power. Come to rescue us!" (Psalm 80:1-2)


Oswald Chambers said: "I cannot save and sanctify myself; I cannot make atonement for sin; I cannot redeem the world; I cannot make right what is wrong, purify what is impure, or make holy what is unholy. That is all the sovereign work of God."

Beloved, let us cry out to the One who can!

"This is what the LORD...says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears. I will heal you..." (2 Kings 20:5)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP