57

>> Wednesday, November 7, 2018

photo by our Rebecca




"Jesus told them, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)



I like to listen to sermons on Youtube while ironing. This week, Craig Groeschel's message: "One Minute After You Die, Part 2; The Horrors of Hell" left me gripped with fear - not for myself, but for 57 people on my prayer list that may not have a relationship with Jesus Christ.


Are you heaven-bound by the saving blood of Jesus? Then work while there's time, beloved, telling the hell-bound the Good News  of Christ. 

"What you believe about eternity will determine how you live today." ~ Craig Groeschel


"At the Movies" evangelistic series begins this Sunday at Church of the Highlands. Find a campus near you at: churchofthehighlands.com



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP