Lampstands

>> Thursday, March 28, 2019

my cousin, Robin, as an acolyte
First United Methodist Church, 1983



"Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 5:15-16)


The manuscript and illustrations for Professor Sparrow and the Clear Creek History Mystery are off to Deep Sea Publishing, with a projected release date in May. This morning, I asked the Lord Jesus for His distribution plan. I believe He took me to Matthew 5:15-16 and whispered, "Jill, don't hide the light of Gospel-truths in this children's book, put it on lampstands."

So, dear readers, I need your help. I'm in search of lampstands—children's, women's, or senior's groups at churches, libraries, or schools that will allow me to come share (free of charge) a fun story and an eternal message. 

Contact Jill at:
misjill413@aol.com
(205)516-2113

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP