Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

>> Monday, March 18, 2019

grandboys
two of my little lambs



"Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we received mercy, we do not lost heart." (2 Corinthians 4:1)



Book number eight, Professor Sparrow and the Clear Creek History Mystery, is nearing completion, and I find myself asking the same question: "Lord, what's Your purpose for this book?"

Barring a miracle, my little, Christian storybooks will never be New York Times bestsellers, but like the little drummer boy's rum pum pum pum, they're my offering to Jesus to feed His lambs and sheep. 

What's your ministry, beloved? "Believe that God will use it to glorify His name!" ~ Pastor Larry Stockstill ~


I played my drum for Him
Pa rum pum pum pum
Rum pum pum pum
Rum pum pum pum
Me and my drum. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP