Words

>> Friday, March 15, 2019





"By the WORD of the LORD the heavens were made, and by the breath of His mouth all their host." (Psalm 33:6)


I placed the only-family-friendly-books-allowed-please sign in the LittleFreeLibrary after discovering that, while we were away in Indiana, someone slipped three dirty-nasty-filthy fictions into the neighborhood box. Oh, my!

In the Royal Wedding Song of Psalm 45, the psalmist wrote:


"Beautiful words stir my heart...
for my tongue is like the pen of a skillful poet...
Gracious words stream from your lips."

Mother Teresa said: "We are all pencils in the hand of a writing God, who is sending love letters to the world."

Beloved, be cautious of words—the words you think, words you speak, words you read. Words have the power of life or death!

"Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and cursing. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!" (Deuteronomy 30:19)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP