A Friend Who Sticks

>> Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tammy and me
her wedding day
2007



"Some friendships don't last, but a real friend sticks close than a brother." (Proverbs 18:14)



You may have noticed no blog post yesterday. My nose was glued to the computer screen, pouring over the publisher's first cut of Professor Sparrow and the Clear Creek History Mystery. From a computer in Spring Hill, Tennessee, my dear friend, Tammy, was helping me.

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for sending Tammy to my rescue. And thank you, sweet Tammy, for your faithful friendship.

May the road rise
up to meet you,
May the wind be
always at your back,
May the sun shine
warm upon your face;
May the rains fall
soft upon your fields,
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in
the palm of His hand.

(old Irish blessing)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP