Dr. Alexander

>> Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Dr. Alexander and patient
A.K.A. the grandboys



"Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for You are the one I praise!" (Jeremiah 17:14)


Because their sweet mother had a doctor's appointment today, I played with the grandboys. After listening to my heart through the blue, plastic stethoscope, Dr. Alexander in his cool, medical jacket exclaimed, "It's not beating, Memaw. You'll have to stay here 20 days to get well."

Over 2,000 years ago, Jesus humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death on a cross. The prophet Isaiah tells us that "He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)

Let us take time often this week, beloved, to thank and praise Jesus—our Great Physician!



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP