There is the Sea

>> Monday, May 6, 2019

Cedar Key, Florida


"There is the sea, great and broad..." (Psalm 104:25)


Last night at Cedar Key, Florida and tonight, on Sanibel Island, my Phillip and I are marveling at God's magnificent handiwork and one at heart with the psalmist who wrote:

"Bless the LORD, O my soul!
O LORD my God, You are very great;
You are clothed with splendor and majesty,
Covering Yourself with light as with a cloak,
Stretching out heaven like a tent curtain...
He established the earth upon its foundations...
The mountains rose; the valleys sank down
To the place which You established for them...
He made the moon for the seasons;
The sun knows the place of its setting...
O LORD, how many are Your works!
In wisdom You have made them all;
The earth is full of Your possessions.
There is the sea, great and broad...
Let the glory of the LORD endure forever;
Let the LORD be glad in His works...
I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;
I will sing praises to my God 
While I have my being...
Bless the LORD, O my soul.
Praise the LORD!"
(Psalm 104)




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP