A Three-year-old Opportunity

>> Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Three-year-old grandboy: "I'm a hunter."


"Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days." (Ephesians 5:16)


After five days of chasing two, energizer bunnies, our three and five-year-old grandboys, I whole-heartedly agree with my mother: "Now, I know why God gives little ones to young folks." 

One morning while playing trains in the basement, the Lord whispered, "Jill, time with these little fellows is just as much an opportunity to enlarge, stretch out, lengthen, and strengthen My Kingdom as teaching a Bible Study or telling the Good News."

Got kids and grandkids, beloved? Then make the most of your God-given opportunities.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP