Work Hard

>> Wednesday, September 4, 2019

my brother, Mark
workin' hard at the gym



"Servants...don't just to the minimum that will get you by. Do your best. Work from the heart for your real Master, for God...Keep in mind always that the ultimate Master you're serving is Christ." (Colossians 3:23-24)


After finishing a very rough draft of next year's children's book, I emailed my dear friend and editor, Tammy, asking if she'd help me from the ground up. 

But then, I heard...
  1. A best-selling author say, "Don't ever send your rough draft to an editor. (YouTube)
  2. When you restfully trust God to do it, the work will be completed and will be done well. (Streams in the Desert)
  3. Trust God to write your story. (Christian radio program)

Yes, Sir, Lord. I hear You loud and clear. Let the hard work begin!

Got work, beloved? Are you listening for God's instructions?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP