Near

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2021

my superman
Sanibel Island lighthouse



"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms . . . " (Deuteronomy 33:27)


A few years ago, I had a bad headache and, right before going to bed, accidentally took a full dose of extra-strength Tylenol twice. Ugh! I felt very strange. I scooted beside Phillip and grasped his hand. Just being near him made me feel better.

Beloved, scoot near to Jesus. You'll feel so much better!

What have I to dread, what have I to fear
Leaning on the everlasting arms?
I have blessed peace with my Lord so near
Leaning on the everlasting arms.

Leaning on Jesus, leaning on Jesus,
Safe and secure from all alarms.
Leaning on Jesus, leaning on Jesus,
Leaning on the everlasting arms. 1

1 LEANING ON THE EVERLASTING ARMS. Elisha A Hoffman, 1887.




 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP