The Chase

>> Monday, February 1, 2021

 

my boy and grandboys
wrap-around porch chase



"Surely Your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life . . . " (Psalm 23:6)


We designed the wrap-around porch at the farmhouse with grandkids in mind, but the big "kids" use it, too.

In the 23rd Psalm, King David sang of God: "Surely Your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life."


The Hebrew word for "pursue" or "follow" is radaph, literally meaning to run after, chase, or hunt down.

Beloved, the chase is on! The goodness, mercy, and unfailing love of Jesus, the Great Shepherd is following you, pursuing you, running after you, chasing you, and hunting you down all the days of your life! So, fear no evil. God is with you.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP