Will to Do His Will

>> Friday, February 5, 2021

Indiana grands 2015




"If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority." (John 7:17)


In a devotion this morning, I read "I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land" (Isaiah 58:14) and wanted it to mean that God is about to quickly increase the altitude of my books. So, I asked, "Lord, is this Your voice or my own?"

Dr. David Jeremiah wrote: "We'll discover His will as we trust and obey [God] without reservation."

It's not for me to know what God will do with these Christian children's books. My job (and your job, beloved) is to will to do God's will and to trust and obey Him without reservation.

 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP