Jesus Loves Five-Year-Olds

>> Monday, March 22, 2021

grandboy and his fish




"And Jesus places His hands on [the children's] heads and blessed them." (Matthew 19:15)




Last week, I woke up with an idea: make number charts for the five-year-old grandboys to help them learn numbers and patterns of numbers before they start kindergarten next fall. I strongly trusted this idea was God's.


 


Later, one of the boys told his mom: "I want to do those sheets Memaw gave me." She said that he read all the numbers, pointing to each one, counted 1 to 100, and then they counted by 5s and 10s together. Afterward, he hugged her and said, "I love when Memaw gives gifts."



And I love that Jesus loves five-year-olds.





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP