Taste and See

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2021

 

grandboy





"Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him." (Psalm 34:8)



To emphasize the importance of a truth, Jesus said, "Verily, verily" or "Truly, truly, I say to you." In other words, pay attention, pay attention. 

When I keep bumping into the same verse, I've learned to pay attention, pay attention. This week's pay-attention verse is: "Taste and see that the LORD is good," and this snapshot of my grandboy eyeing a scrumptious Christmas cookie takes the cake!


Beloved, let us daily pay close attention to Jesus and praise His name together!

"I will praise the LORD at all times.
I constantly speak His praises.
I will boast only in the LORD;
let all who are helpless take heart.
Come, let us tell of the LORD's greatness;
let us exalt His name together.

I prayed to the LORD, and He answered me.
He freed me from all my fears.
Those who look to Him for help will be radiant with joy;
no shadow of shame will darken their faces.
In my desperation I prayed, and the LORD listened;
He saved me from all my troubles.
For the angel of the LORD is a guard;
He surrounds and defends all who fear Him.

Taste and see that the LORD is good.
Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him!"
(Psalm 24:1-8)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP