Tale of Two Brothers

>> Monday, March 15, 2021

 

grandboy brothers



"You made all the delicate, inner parts . . . knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous! (Psalm 139:13-14)


Tale of Two Brothers by Ben Glassco . . . 

"So both of my sons got bloody scrapes on Saturday.

First, the 5-year-old and Memaw walked to the boat ramp. He fell and scrapped his ankle. Memaw carried the Tonka truck in one hand and held my boy's hand in the other. He gets a walking stick and they trudge their way back to the cabin, like a wounded warrior returning to base camp.

Next, the 6-year-old fell and scraped his elbow on the driveway. Screamed at the top of his lungs. Crocodile tears streamed down his face. He yelled, "I'M GONNA DIE!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!! DADDY, I'M GONNA DIE. GOOD-BYYYE! I LOVE YOU! GOOD-BYE!!"

~

May God bless you, my son, as you bring your night-and-day boys up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. May He equip you in every good thing to train them and guide them accordingly.



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP