Hanging in the Balance

>> Wednesday, December 22, 2021

 



"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation." (Isaiah 26:3-4)




Twas three days before Christmas, 



when all through the house



Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse . . .



Because some of our kids and grands are sick 



and dreams of gathering together hang in the balance.



Yet . . .



We will enter His gates with thanksgiving



and His courts with praise;



give thanks to Him and praise His name.



For the LORD is good and His love endures forever;



His faithfulness continues through all generations! 


(Psalm 100:4-5)




O come let us adore Him, beloved, Christ the Lord!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP